- I can be reached by phone:
- Choose 2 class times (in order of preference)
Please note: the 10:00am, 10:45am, and 11:30am classes are for children and youth of all levels. The 12:15pm class is for children and youth of levels B and C (see below for levels) and adults (all levels).
Within a few days, you will receive confirmation of your registration and time. At this point please e-transfer the $85 registration fee.
RELEASE AGREEMENT FOR SFSA
(This section must be signed below)
I hereby agree:
- To waive any and all claims that I may have against the Programme, its permit holder(s), instructors, representatives, volunteers, contacts, other registrants, or anyone connected with this organisation in any way directly or indirectly (hereinafter referred to as "Releasees");
- To release the Releasees from any and all liability for any type of loss, damage, injury or expense sustained by the Registrant or its next of kin resulting from Registrant's participation in the Programme due to any negligence or breach of contract on the part of the Releasees in operating the Programme;
- To hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any property damage or injury to any third party resulting from the Registrant's participation in the Programme howsoever caused;
- To ensure that my child obtains permission from his/her Instructor if there is a need to leave the rink surface before the end of the class and to ensure that a parent or guardian is available to pick up my child(ren) at the end of class;
- To ensure that I/my child will wear a CSA approved hockey helmet with chin strap at all times while on the ice surface;
- To sign and return the separate waiver for insurance at the commencement of the first skating session (waiver will be distributed with confirmation email).
I, the undersigned, accept and understand that there are inherent and other risks involved in figure skating which can result in personal injury, and I freely assume those risks. I have read, understood and accept the conditions of this Release Agreement. I am 19 years of age or older OR if the person is under 19, I am the legal Parent or Guardian of the Registrant. I have the authority to grant this Release and I accept full responsibility for any problems which may occur when I and/or my child takes part in any aspect of this Programme.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
With the exception of coaching time, this program is run entirely by volunteers. In order to maintain the program running, we require the assistance of adult and student volunteers in a number of capacities. Student volunteers assist on the ice. If you are able to help, please send us an e-mail through the website at www.sfsa.ca.